Hello
I am currently addicted to OMG, Hello Good Morning and Hey, Soul Sister! I keep on repeating them countless of times like OMG! Haha :]
Anyways, I am waaaaaaaay so happy today. Despite the rain when we wanna leave house, we still enjoyed our shopping spree. Thanks BFF for the day, your jokes still stick and keep playing in my mind. Uh all thanks to your cyberfriend, haha! Back to the shopping part, yes, I've bought 2 dress, 1 top and a bottom. I love them all, and next on bag and shoes! Can't wait! It's 01.31 now and I don't feel like sleeping, sister is on the phone with her whoever he is. I still think that Adam Lambert looks hot in Whataya Want From Me video clip. I wish I could hug him that day when he came down and signed my album, gaaaaaaaaahs. Plus, I must admit I am soooo jealous when I see Justin Bieber acts in his video clips with girls. Why not me? Hahaha joking! Nowadays, I keep drinking bottles and bottles of plain water which I THINK is good for me. Thanks to of course, myself for reminding myself not to drink sweet drinks. Not forgetting, Lily/Lola from Hannah Montana who said this, "Hydrated skin is a happy skin!" true right? ^^ OMGeez, I am HUNGRY even though I've ate homemade food PLUS KFC's Fish Zinger meal. Haiya not enough is it? I'm hungryrrray, help me! Ok, how does it feel being fooled on the 2nd day of April? HAHA, I feel like a FOOL like duh! But it's a good and goofy experience :P Ohmyyyy, #now playing- If We Ever Meet Again on MTV!!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually the first time I watched the video, I hate it. But since I keep on seeing it in tv, now, I gotta say I can't help myself but to love it and the song, bee-you-tea-fool! Katy Perry look like some bad sexy girl there, Eerah loves it what especially her eyes! Love her eyes? Grab it! LOL. You see, I think I've typed sucha long post already right, yknow it's been long(I even can't measure how long it is) since I last post something that is appropriate to be posted for my blog. I feel like changing blog. Maybe use tumblr or other things but idk, does that mean that I have to delete this blog? Hmm, shall consider. Ok lah, it's going to be 2 in the morning, goodbye, I REALLY THINK I HAVE TO UPLOAD PICTURES HERE! Agree? Haha sayonara people ;)
*countdown to orientation: 10 days approx*
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment