GAAAAAAAAAAAHS!
Yeaps, went on with the plan of meeting An. Together with Sis laa. So yeah, pitied them, long time never meet kan? Haa! But the sad thing was we didn't had the chance to spend the time a bit longer as cousins dropped by at my house after sending Grandma. At 4.35, went home. Diy, Ninie and Nad, tak perlu eh for the sarcastic comments! Huahua, BUT if its true, I'm glad, of course! Lalalala :P Tomorrow's paper, I'm so NOT ready! Esp for my paper 2. I MUST revise back all my Mock Papers, check back whether I DID understand the paper aft being went thru. Overall, I wanna say BIG THANKS to all the Malay Teachers who've been staying back with us everyday just to make sure we score well for our Monday's paper. Anw, I've discussed with Diy a while ago about whether we shud sit again for MT paper if our grades isn't satisfying. Maybe? Cause all this while I thought MT wasn't counted in the L1R4/L1R5. I was wrong! HAHA! Kay, once again all the best people! Family will be back on Tuesday morning. And the Ikan Bakar thing? Still discussing abt it, I'm so looking forward for it, girls! Currently, I'm searching for A Little Faster. May you people have a good rest today, wake up early tommorow. Remember our teachers' advices. Bye!
higher and deeper
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment