Hey. I'm bored. I'm now addicted to games. I wanna play guitar hero. Uncle's working, so I can't come over to his house. It's raining, so quiet yet so hot. I just put down the phone with BFF, yeah she's outside, meeting a friend. Parents went out, to JB. Damn, I should've followed them. Suddenly I wanna window shopping at Bugis St. It's been long time I didn't have a walk there. Maybe, I should beg my parents later, ask them to bring me there. Cross finger~ Things running and out of my mind. Maybe, it's true what my closest girls told me before. Hey, look at the brightside babe? Haha! I'm now on Tagged, don't know what to do, was expecting for smth miracle but sadly, no have uh! Tsktsktsk, I really need suggestions from ppl on what to do. I'm up for smth crazy but what? Alamak.com? Hahaha, BFF said merepek, oops yeah, true. But I will do anyth just to entertain myself. Nvm... at last, I've 2 ppl to chat with. Wooohoo, so that means, I'm off now. BYE!
Sunday, 7 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment