Friday, 31 July 2009

15?

Hooray to me, prelims is like 2 days away, Monday start with English. I know, I probably can't survive for prelims. Just wish that I'll somehow do better than my previous exams. Duh, like who wanna fail seh? Anyway, if my fellow peeps were to peep in here, just wanna wish you guys, yeah YOU GUYS, Goodluck for your prelims, do your best. Uh, just show how geek, how nerd or how bookworm you guys are. Cause we can't play around anymore. O's is important, I hope you all know. Make teachers proud, make your momma, daddy proud and most importantly, make yourself proud. Good future is waiting for you. WAKE UP if you haven't WAKE UP! Let's not waste time! On top of that, to my E5 mates, let's not make teachers talk about us again. Show them, we can do better, way better than what they expect. "Who said E5 cannot get As for English?" Hahaa, being adapted from Mr Wee's speech this morning, lol! I am seriously fed up with my artefact, hate what had happened today. Just to summarise it all, I dislike today. I don't feel any better today. Everything had went wrong, messed up! I just don't know who to share my feelings, my pains with. Plus, it seems that everybody has changed. Can't deny that, the sudden changes. What's up with everyone?! And tomorrow Maths test, wah, I better study, I must be ready from this point of time. Procrastinate? Uhhh please... Long enough my post? I hope so, kay goodnight lovey doveys! :P
-Lanthanum <3

No comments: