Thursday, 30 July 2009

Still around...

Today, Afiq called me Gila! Yeah yeah, I'm Gila, but what to do. I'm obsessed already! HAHA!
Okay, can say that my DNT is hmm 75%-80% done. Left with the head, both teachers and technicians are stressed with my cone. Can't formed a perfect one lah. Must wait till tomorrow. Saturday is my teacher's deadline. So, if can, gotta finish it up by Saturday. I wanna concentrate at my other subjects already, so yeah. Seems that I will stayback everyday. Seems that I will have to attend night classes everyday. Wah so cool eh, prelims next week, Os 89 days left. Speaking of which, my journal for DNT haven't been touched yet since I dont know when. That means, I have to touch it as soon as possible so that, I still can score good grades for it. I know it's gonna be crazy, but I wanna aim Jc which is so so impossible, can I? What's more important, my results and whether I believe in myself. Nothing is impossible, right? But, doesn't mean I don't wanna get into poly, I still wanna take Optometry. Eyes, O.o I feel so tired now, but still wanna go night class, I wanna do Maths paper, teacher will be there. I wanna buck up my Maths. What's more scary was, science teacher told some of us that prelims are like a grade harder. For example, if you can score A, most probably, you'll get B for prelims. Crazy right? It's 6.38, I wanna bathe or else, I'll be late. Takecare! (:
-Lanthanum <3

No comments: