Yeah, it's true what people had told me. I'm just living in my own world. Wake up, he's someone else's. Let's look at the bright side, haha! That doesn't mean you can't admire him from far right? Lol, crush is crush. Not more. Aiyaaaaaaah! BUT I wanna talk to you, like seriously. Too bad, we don't know each other. So sad ): XD Stayed back till 5 is worth it, night classes was quite useful. I did spent most of time talking to An rather than doing my work. But still, I did it. So, I did, yeah I did! Thanks to Eerah's parents for sending me home. Today didn't get to stay up late with peeps. Actually I was tired too lah. Till now, my eyes keep on blinking. So, this is my very short post, I'm sorry. But my bed is calling me. She/he/it/they miss me, what to do? Byebye, eh wait it's only 10.45. Uh who cares! Takecare :D
-Lanthanum <3
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment